However, nine players had to settle for silver medals as they didn’t manage to make the final step to a championship victory.
Winners of domestic titles:
- Vilius Gabsys (Allianz Swans Gmunden) – Austria
- Arvydas Eitutavicius (Cholet Basket) – France
- Sarunas Jasikevicius (Panathinaikos Athens) – Greece
- Ksystof Lavrinovic (Montepaschi Siena) – Italy
- Tomas Pacesas (Asseco Prokom Gdynia) – Poland
- Arvydas Cepulis (Asesoft Ploiesti) – Romania
- Ramunas Siskauskas (CSKA Moscow) – Russia
- Rolandas Jarutis (Azovmash Mariupol) - Ukraine
Michailas Anisimovas (Ukraine), Paulius Jankunas, Robertas Javtokas (Russia), Arnas Labuckas (Latvia), Jonas Maciulis, Marijonas Petravicius (Italy), Linas Kleiza (Greece), Andrius Slezas and Benas Veikalas (Czech Republic).